MANTRA: WIN THE DAY!
I’m a mom of two, a wife, an athlete, a recovered anorexic/bulimic, and fitness coach. My heart belongs to God, My Family, and all things ACTIVE! NC native living in TX, spending this season of life as an "On The Go" Mom.
I spend as much time as I can fueling my passion for family, fun, & fitness. My sport is CrossFit. I am powered by The Zone and AdvoCare. My calling is to help others via these vehicles (see The Triple Threat). I blog about fitness, nutrition and staying sane(ish) with young kids!
I hope this blog inspires you to be a better version of you. I love an interactive audience so comment, follow me on social media, contact me . Let's be friends!
Words I live by: “Live as if everything you do will eventually be known.”
My motto: Yes, I Can! Yes, YOU Can!
Super Powers: Harmony, Restorative, Focus, Discipline, Deliberative
I've always been competitive and athletic - it started by elbowing my sister out of the way to "win" a foot race, then I ran my first 5k with my mom at age 9 .... 20 yrs later to the date I ran a 10k with my mom in Quito! You can look at my career and see a string of athletic, academic, and professional success. I’ve been in the fitness industry for 18 years. When I moved to Austin in 2003 I became an avid Sprint and Olympic distance triathlete. I am passionate about fitness - and have an affection for endurance sports and CrossFit.
Fitness and Athletic Education
Bachelor of Exercise Science Degree from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Underground Strength Coach
Level 1 Certified CrossFit Coach
CrossFit Endurance Certified
CrossFit Mobility Certified
CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
CrossFit Nutrition Certified
CrossFit StrongMan Certified
• 2017 CrossFit Regional Qualifier - 125th in the world (35-39)
• 2016 Capital to Coast Relay Finisher
•2015 CrossFit South Central Regional Team Qualifier
•2014 International Reebok CrossFit Games - 21st Place Team
• 2014 CrossFit South Central Regional 1st Place Team
• 2014 CrossFit South Central Regional Individual Qualifier
•2013 CrossFit South Central Regional Finisher - 12th place female (7 month post partum)
• 2013 CrossFit South Central Regional Qualifier (5-6 month post partum)
• 2012 CrossFit South Central Regional Qualifier (18-22 weeks pregnant)
• 2012 The Fittest Games, Austin TX – 2nd place Female Overall
• 2012 All Cities Open, Dallas TX – 3rd place Female Overall
• 2011 GODAI, Austin TX – 2nd place Female Overall
• 2011 International Reebok CrossFit Games – 32nd Individual Female
• 2011 CrossFit South Central Regionals – 3rd place Female Overall
• 2011 Fittest Games, Austin TX – 1st place Female Overall
• 2011 Garage Games, Atlanta GA – 1st place Female Overall
• 2010 All Cities Open, Dallas TX – 1st place Female Overall
• 2010 Next Level Invitational, Long Beach CA – 5th place Female Overall
• 2010 October Obliteration, HoustonTX – 2nd place Female Overall
• 2010 Texas Throwdown, Dallas TX – 1st place Female Overall
• 2010 CrossFit Games – 6th TEAM
• 2010 South Central Regionals – 11th place Female
• 2010 Hood to Coast - Finisher
• 2009 Boston Marathon- Finisher
• 2008 CrossFit Games- - 27th Female Overall
• 2006 MS 150 - Finisher